Student Chapter Report Upload
In order to update a student chapter report, you must have your student chapter ID number. If you do not have this number, please contact a representative by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (918) 584-2555.
Student Chapter Participation
In order for student chapters to remain active, they must submit student chapter activity reports twice a year. The mid-year report is for activities from January-June. The end-of-year report is for activities from July-December. These reports are vital to AAPG in that they provide AAPG with tangible data regarding the success of the chapter. These reports also serve to maintain eligibility for various programs such as the L. Austin Weeks Undergraduate Grant, Book Gift, and Outstanding Student Chapter Award.
A report is defined as a document containing:
- A listing of the chapter officers (AAPG member number, name and email addresses)
- Faculty advisor and any co-advisors (AAPG member number, name and email addresses)
- A member list for the Chapter (AAPG member number and name)
- A report on activities the chapter has engaged in since their last report was filed.
- A brief financial summary of the Chapter’s usage of funds.
In order to upload your report, begin by submitting the ID of your student chapter below:
Student Chapter ID