Students : AAPG/SEG Student Expo
Throughout the year there are more opportunities than ever for geoscience students to improve job securing skills and begin new careers in the energy industry!
The Student Expo is a unique event for linking geosciences students with industry recruiters. Students benefit by networking, sharing their resume, presenting their research, and interviewing with multiple employers. Companies enjoy cost-efficient and timely recruiting from a diverse and talented student population.
Typically these events are held as follows:
- University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma USA
- Late Spring:
- In Europe at varying locations
- Rice University in Houston, Texas USA;
- in conjunction with Eastern section meeting;
- University of Wyoming in Laramie, Wyoming;
- California State University in Northridge, California.
Current Student Expos:
Begins in 120 days!
16-17 September 2013
|Fall Student Expo||16 September 2013||17 September 2013|
Houston, Texas USA
The AAPG-SEG Student Expo is a unique event for linking geosciences students with industry recruiters.
Begins in 131 days!
27-30 September 2013
Begins in 137 days!
3-6 October 2013