Initially your group would need ...
- at least nine AAPG student members within your geoscience department
- a sponsor who is an active or associate member of AAPG and a professor at the university
Gather the following information and submit it to the Student Affairs Coordinator (see below) at AAPG headquarters to start your chapter:
- List of student member names with member numbers.
- Name of Faculty Advisor with member number and email address.
- Official name of your chapter with complete mailing address
(Examples: University of Aberdeen Chapter of the AAPG, Muckers Coterie (University of California @ Santa Barbara), or Kansas State University AAPG Student Chapter).
- Affiliated society sponsor and name of the society liaison.
- List of your Executive Committee (President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasure) with email addresses.
For additional details on the program:
Contact Student Affairs Coordinator, for assistance.
P. O. Box 979 Tulsa, OK 74101-0979 U.S.A.
1-888-945-2274 ext. 2653 (US and Canada only) 1-918-560-2653 Fax: 1-918-560-2652